Friday, May 27, 2016

Long time no see

It's been quite a while since I blogged last. The tamoxifen that I had to be on caused me to gain weight and feel super fatigued and yucky all the time. Plus, things always get crazy at the end of the school year. 

I'm a member of a great group: Crochet Texas! We are a chapter of the Crochet Guild of America. We focus on charity work, learning new skills and techniques, and fellowship. During our latest meeting, we learned how to make crochet plaid. 
This is the Texas Bluebonnet Tartan made with HobbyLinby's Love This Yarn. My little one (who isn't little anymore since she lost her first tooth this week!!!) has already claimed this as a blanket for her favorite toy. 

This summer, I have a reconstruction surgery, plus I would like to crochet, read a book, and work on my ukulele. Hopefully, I will be able to get back in the habit of being creative and writing about it here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment